Take 2 Kids Consignment FALL, 2014 Sale: September 10-13, 2014
in Benson, NC at the old Holland Furniture Building/currently DRS Health on Hwy. 301 (across from Carlie C's IGA).
*Forms of payment that can be accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Cash.
Absolutely no checks! There is a fee of 2 . 5 % of your subtotal if using a debit/credit card.
We will accept maternity clothing as space allows, if you are a consignor and will be consigning maternity clothing just let us know by email.
- This past spring we began using a bar-coded tagging system, for specific tagging information be sure to click on the page up top "the scoop on tagging" for all new details.
- With this system you can keep your same consignor number by requesting it during registration (if you consign @ another sale that uses MyConsignmentManager such as JoCo Sale; you will not need to create a new user ID).
- Consignor Registration ends Monday, Sept. 8th at 11:59pm-you will not be able to sign up after then however if you're already registered you can still print tags. NO consignor will be allowed to have 2 consignor numbers-only one number per consignor will be paid.
- If at all possible please take time to retag your items-if you have just a small amount already tagged this will not be an issue. We will be able to enter tags by hand if needed.
- By retagging and using the system we have put in place you will be able to view the # of items sold each day (you cannot view specific tags but you will see the amount sold).
- Remember this is our first sale with barcodes and we hope it will be a success, please be patient with us and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask us.
- Please be certain to read your consignor registration confirmation email very carefully so you will know the specifics.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SALE:
Tuesday, September 9: DROP OFF for Consignors: 10:00am-8:00pm
Wednesday, September 10: Helpers Shop starting @ 2:00pm, Consignors Shop 3:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday, September 11: Public Sale: 9:00am-7:00pm
Friday, September 12: Public Sale, 9:00am-6:00pm
Saturday, September 13:
Half Off Presale for Helpers & Consignors-8:00am,
PUBLIC HALF OFF SALE 9:00am-3:00pm
Saturday, September 13: CONSIGNOR PICK UP 5:00pm-7:00pm only
"Sorter Helpers" who are also consignors will earn 75% of their sales. Sorters must help on Saturday, Saturday, September 13 3:00pm-5:30pm (you must be able to help the entire 2.5 hours-if you leave early you will not earn the 75%). Sign up to volunteer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, first come first serve with a maximum of 10 accepted.
We are very appreciative for everyone who helps and supports this sale and please remember to pass the information along to your family and friends-we have a Facebook fan page and Event to promote with!
*Questions or comments: We're happy to hear from you, all of you!
603 S. Wall Street Benson, NC 27504
Take I-40 East towards Benson; Take Exit #325 (Hwy 242/US 301/Benson Exit),
Turn right onto Hwy 242 towards Benson;
At the stop sign by the T-Mart gas station make a right onto N. Wall Street/US 301/Hwy 242, continue down Wall Str/Hwy 301 to 603 S Wall Str on the left-look for signs out front (diagonally across from Carlie C's grocery store)
Take Hwy 301 towards Benson, as you enter town the old Holland Furniture building is on your right (diagonally across from Carlie C's IGA), look for the signs
Take I-95 South towards Benson; Take Exit #79 (Benson Exit); Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Main Street; Go straight through town, after crossing the railroad tracks turn Left onto Hwy 301/Wall Str, 603 S Wall Str will be on your left-look for the signs out front (diagonally across from Carlie C's grocery store)
Questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Dana Dillon: 919-422-4734
Amber Wise: 919-291-6213